..LET MY PEOPLE GO THAT THEY MAY SERVE ME. EXODUS 8:20

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. HERE YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION, TESTIMONIES, CARES AND CONCERNS ABOUT DELIVERANCE. YES, THE CASTING OUT OF DEMONS. REAL ONES, NOT THE FAKE ONES YOU SEE ON TV. THE ONES ALL BELEIVERS ARE SUPPOSE TO DEAL WITH ACCORDING TO MARK 16:17



Thursday, April 1, 2010

More than one way to take out the trash

APRIL 1,2010 WARFARE
This morning as I was sitting with the Lord pondering on life’s issues I asked some Questions to My Lord. I said Lord, what is it going to take for your people to wake up and come out from among them? Come out of Egypt. Come out of bondage from the worry of life’s issues.

Every day I am called upon by my brothers and sisters in the Lord with overwhelming circumstances that they need delivered from. Always it is demonic and blown out of proportion because they don’t look at the circumstance from the view point of God but the devil, who is a master of magnification because he wants to be like God.

Oh, if we could just behold the one and only true Master, if we could step away and see Him who holds all things together by the power of his word. In all his majesty, and holiness. The one who truly sits on the throne. The King of kings and Lord of lords. The Lord of Host who goes before us in battle.

As I was pondering my question I heard the Spirit speak and he said When my people quit worshipping their problems and begin to worship the one over the problems they will walk out of Egypt, for there is no pharaoh that is keeping them there, I have already sent them a deliverer.

He said they are bound by unlocked chains, not realizing the chains have already been loosed from off their feet. Their eyes are stuck on another god, a false god, a little god named My Magnified Problems and they, buy their own choosing are beholding the god of their choice.

And I replied but Father, they are crying out for help, they are crying out for freedom, they are crying out for deliverance, why can’t they see they have been loosed? And he replied because they are looking upon themselves, another god called Little me, myself and i. They are not looking to the hills from where their help comes from, they are looking at the little I instead of the Great I am.

As the Lord spoke that word to me, I was taken back to one of my own situations years ago and I remembered that as bad as things where (and they were very bad), my only relief was when I would enter into the presence of the Lord through worship.

I remembered how when I first got saved I felt the supernatural presence of God and I wanted that more than anything. Looking back I see how that was the supernatural drawing of the Holy Spirit Through my problems and life issues I was being drawn to my knees to see HIM and not my issues. Jesus became my hide away. My shelter from the storm.

The only time I had peace was when I would go to my room, put on my worship music and begin to worship God and come into the shelter of the most High where He would hide me from my enemies. He would pour over me with his loving kindness and allow me to see him who sits on the throne.

Then I became addicted to my Father and all that he allowed me to experience. He began to teach me of his greatness and how he wanted me to manifest to His enemies that I am more than a conqueror. He began to empower me to stand in the face of the adversary and proclaim my righteousness through Christ Jesus and see the enemies be scattered.

I want to encourage you today to do the same thing. Your power and strength comes through seeing Jesus high and lifted up in worship. Use the weapon of worship God has given you. If you need delivered from anything, any problem, any demon, anything, God is able, as you worship him by taking your eyes off all the issues of life, all those little gods.

It reminds me of scripture in Romans 8:35 who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The garbage that would attract flies. The Beelzebubs will keep coming if you don’t take out the trash. Worship is the best way to take out the trash!

Blessing in Christ
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. It is in his presence were we find peace. The Lord is so gracious to those who seek him. Nothing can stand against God . He is who he says he is. I pray for a new song in my mouth unto the Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Comments