..LET MY PEOPLE GO THAT THEY MAY SERVE ME. EXODUS 8:20

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. HERE YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION, TESTIMONIES, CARES AND CONCERNS ABOUT DELIVERANCE. YES, THE CASTING OUT OF DEMONS. REAL ONES, NOT THE FAKE ONES YOU SEE ON TV. THE ONES ALL BELEIVERS ARE SUPPOSE TO DEAL WITH ACCORDING TO MARK 16:17



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Arise my Joshua's read Joshua ch 1

Sometimes we forget who we are in Christ. As I picked up my bible this morning, the Lord instructed me to begin to read the book of Joshua. As I was reading I heard in my Spirit, tell my people they are my Joshua's. Rise up my Joshua's and take your place. Enter into your promise land and evict the enemy's of God. This is going to be good I thought to myself.

Who are the enemy's in my promise land? Well ask yourself what is in the way of my victory? Make a list if you must. Here are some examples. Rejection, fear, lust, doubt, depression, lies, sickness, to name a few. These can be roots that lead to demonization and are no less than torrmenting.

I forgot this book of the bible that is more about the testing of Israel, through obedience and the sanctifying for the working of God among the people. WOW. We are still that people. This is why we have trials and tribulations. Take that in slowly. Trials and tribulations are about obedience and sanctifying yourself unto God. Enter into your promise land buy obedience. Evict the enemy's of God out of the promise land God gave you. We will get more into that later. For now I will keep it simple.

In Joshua 1:3 we see God commanding Joshua to GO. Go where? Into the promises of God. And God told him every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you. What a word that God speaks to us today in this verse. Has God changed that we should not apply this word to our own lives. No. But to GO and know that we have the victory before we ever take one step to tread on anything blows me away.

In verse 5 God says to his Joshua's There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. That's pretty self explanatory. God is speaking to YOU!

Well more icing on the cake. Umm let's eat. verse 7 is what seals up the victory. Only be strong and VERY courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all , which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it, to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithsoever thou goest. Stay focused on God.

So when we obey the things of the Lord, when we are a doer of the word and turn not from it, God will cause us to prosper whereever we go. So how do I do that? and where do I start? I want to encourage you to begin right where you are. No condemnation in past behaviors. Begin by reading the word everyday. How can you obey God if you don't know what he says. Read with me the book of Joshua. We will do one chapter everyday. Set a goal of not focusing on self or circumstances but focus on God and what he says to you, about you and how he is for you. Let's enter the promise land and kick some devils butt out! Time to arise Joshua's God says GO! Feel free to email any questions on chapter 1 to prechrgrl@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments